[macports-ports] branch master updated: nmap: fixes for 32-bit and pre-C++11 platforms

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Thu Nov 2 01:32:45 UTC 2023

As an aside, as it stands, the rules situation with closed maintainer /
open maintainer is kind of unpleasant already. For example, I'd like to
be able to indicate that I'm happy with anyone making reasonable changes
to my ports on their own without waiting three days for me, but there's
no way to do that, because "open maintainer" really means "three day
timeout" just like closed. It would be nice if we had some sort of
larger set of gradations for what people prefer, from "I handle all
commits on this, period" to "if you have commit access and want to help,
don't ask, just do it."

As another aside, we also have a ton of ghost maintainers who never
respond but whose name being on the port means you have to
ritualistically wait three days for a reply you know will never come.

Perry