More classes of maintainer

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sun Nov 5 19:13:11 UTC 2023

On 6/11/2023 05:58, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> On 11/5/23 13:37, Daniel J. Luke wrote:
>> To clarify - this was in the context of commits to base/
>>
>> (That may or may not change your perception - but like I said, I
>> didn’t measure and this is totally measurable).
>
> I don't think the base tools are getting a lot of attention because they
> mostly just work?

Could well be a factor. I'm certainly pretty satisfied with the state of
base now, considering what it was like in 2006.

There are still quite a few tickets and not a lot of people closing them
though. (Not to mention all the stuff on the "nice to get to someday"
list, some of which is too vague to even make sense as a ticket.)

- Josh