librsvg, and what MacPorts is for

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 18:06:19 UTC 2023

Hi,

I am not sure what you are complaining about. Version  2.56.3, whilst not the absolute latest version a pretty up to date rust based version, is already used on Darwin 10 and newer. Your mail below seems to imply the old C version is used everywhere, which just isn't the case. What am I missing here ?

Chris