libtool: can't vm_allocate() buffer for output file of size 1218661592 ((os/kern) no space available)

Sergey Fedorov vital.had at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 12:35:21 UTC 2024

Can something be done about this error or is it a hard constraint of 32-bit
arch?

I have encountered the same error with NodeJS, as I recall, and now with
MongoDB:
```
libtool: can't vm_allocate() buffer for output file:
build/MP/mongo/db/s/libsharding_commands_d.a of size 1218661592 ((os/kern)
no space available)
```
P. S. Not sure if it matters, both ports in question use odd Python-based
build systems. This never occurred to me with CMake or Makefiles, I think.