libtool: can't vm_allocate() buffer for output file of size 1218661592 ((os/kern) no space available)

Sergey Fedorov vital.had at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 01:45:45 UTC 2024

It actually could be that debugging flags are ruining the build. MongoDB
passes `-ggdb` and some other.

Throw that away, and chances are it compiles.

Difference, apparently, can be huge:
https://lists.apple.com/archives/xcode-users/2008/Oct/msg00279.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libtool/2008-10/msg00033.html