Git-devel has broken git-credential-osxkeychain.c for older systems

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Sun Apr 21 07:38:24 UTC 2024

Hi,

Kirill A. Korinsky wrote:
> I really doubt that anyone care about of macOS 10.6 these days with
> exception for a few folks in the world, and probably half of them read this
> mail list:)
>
> But propose a patch for git isn't bad idea, indeed.

I care for 10.5 and 10.6, but I read this mailing list :)
Probably most people developing or using these systems is on this
mailing list. Others may be using them but with old software only, not
trying to run latest on it.
git/ssh/svn are some base tools we need to interact with repositories on
all systems.

Riccardo