Antlr: Rebuild on 12.x86_64

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Mon Feb 5 06:42:28 UTC 2024

On 5/2/2024 16:10, Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate via macports-dev wrote:
> Would someone with builder access please trigger a rebuild of antlr on
> the 12.x86_64 builder?  There seems to be a difference between builders
> and github CI, and I need to check a recent builder log file.  Thanks
> for your help.

I don't think there's any need to run a build; the issue (or at least
the first one encountered) is that antlr needs Java, the antlr port
doesn't depend on any Java port, and recent macOS versions don't ship
Java in a default installation.

The CI image on the other hand does have Java installed.
<https://github.com/actions/runner-images/blob/main/images/macos/macos-12-Readme.md#java>

- Josh