How to force run tests as non-root?

Sergio Had vital.had at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 03:06:21 UTC 2024

Could you reproduce the issue? I tried a number of ways to fix that, but nothing worked.
Sudo anything does not work from the portfile code, and I am not sure how to otherwise emulate “sudo -u normal-non-root-user”.

(If you got no arm64 hardware, presumably things will be the same on recent-enough x86_64, though I cannot verify that. For the same reason I cannot try running tests with 2.x version, as there is no Qt5 support in it.)