GEDA site dead?

Mark Anderson mark at macports.org
Sun Jan 28 02:11:34 UTC 2024

Yeah, I'll reach out to DJ - didn't realize he was still in the mix on the
project - but that mailing list is grim - the project seems to be dead or
dying. Although I did find https://launchpad.net/geda, which appears to be
an official source of code - pcb is there as well. But if geda-project.com
is down for good we may have to make some changes to other ports. I'll let
you know what I find.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <mark at macports.org>
MacPorts Trac WikiPage <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/mark>