GTK on PowerPC: does anyone have it actually working?

Sergey Fedorov vital.had at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 19:47:21 UTC 2024

Ken, thanks for fixing it for gcc7, and great to hear that it works with
GUI.

I tested it in CLI on 10.6 ppc, that worked fine, but X11 one fails to
launch. (However, it is likely that it is not a problem with the code or
with the 10.6 ppc, but rather with conflict between Macports and
non-Macports X11. I need to clean up everything X11/XQuartz and reinstall
Macports implementation from scratch.)