Ruby question: solution for dependency version specs?

Austin Ziegler halostatue at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 02:16:14 UTC 2024

I will investigate it. I’m in the middle of some *really* busy time at
work, so it will probably be a couple of months (I’ll set myself a reminder
for mid-May, but it’s more likely to be mid-June before I can start), and
it will take some time for me to get up to speed with the Ruby pg and look
at proposing the changes required for it.

-a

Austin Ziegler • halostatue at gmail.comaustin at halostatue.ca
http://www.halostatue.ca/http://twitter.com/halostatue