MacPorts vs. Apple compiler issues, Handle

Sergio Had vital.had at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:20:00 UTC 2024

Well, “involved” perhaps was too much of a statement, I meant we communicated on the matter and it was/is work-in-progress to make it work on PowerPC.

We got White Star (Palemoon) building on ppc not long ago btw, but it does not yet run.

P. S. I should change my Gmail settings, otherwise I’m unrecognizable :)
@barracuda156