New port for ldc2

P Padil ppadilcdx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 20:52:34 UTC 2024

Hello,

I’m trying to develop a new port for the d-lang ldc package (see attached), but I’m having a hard time deciphering the macports guide as to how to install something like this. It is a binary distributed in a tar.xz file which has the bin, lib, etc, imports directories in the tar and, I would have though, would be easy to link to the appropriate installion dirs.  However I cannot find anything as to how to do this in a Portfile.  Any pointers/help appreciated.

Regards
Pete