cmake PG should ensure correct libdir, otherwise ports are broken on linux

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 00:53:03 UTC 2024

Linux surely looks in lib64. MacPorts might not be configuring linux to look in lib64 though.

Dumping everything in lib will probably work, until someone is expecting to do something like install 32 bit software on an 64 bit machine, at which point it will not function and that user will either have to fix it (and everything) or accept it can't be done.

I'm no expert -- there are experts around here.

https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=369512