Weird lint behavior

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Fri Sep 20 21:12:11 UTC 2024

That one does have 'platforms darwin' on line 63 of the Portfile.

Of course, lint is imperfect and I could see this check giving an
incorrect result if for example there's a shared platforms line setting
something other than 'darwin' for most subports, but one subport has to
change it back to 'darwin'. In general, lint warnings (as opposed to
lint errors) should not be assumed to mean that something is definitely
wrong. It's more like a suggestion to double check.

- Josh