[MacPorts] #43738: gnuplot: upgrade to 5.0

MacPorts noreply at macports.org
Mon Feb 23 01:11:45 PST 2015

#43738: gnuplot: upgrade to 5.0
  Reporter:  mojca@…  |      Owner:  mojca@…
      Type:  update   |     Status:  new
  Priority:  Normal   |  Milestone:
 Component:  ports    |    Version:
Resolution:           |   Keywords:  haspatch
      Port:  gnuplot  |

Comment (by lrmlalo@…):

 Replying to [comment:28 mojca@…]:
 > Yes, I attached a patch to upgrade to 5.0 a few days ago and I'm waiting
 for some feedback.
 > On the other hand I'm thinking about trying to simply upgrade to 5.0 and
 wait if anyone will have any problems at all. If no users have problems
 switching to 5.0, maybe there's no need to bother about support for 4.6.

 Is there an estimated time of release for version 5? I think 5.0.0 offers
 some very useful new possibilities I'd need; but I was to silly to use
 your provided patchfile

Ticket URL: <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/43738#comment:31>
MacPorts <https://www.macports.org/>
Ports system for OS X

More information about the macports-tickets mailing list