dmg

Nathan nathan.stocks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:16:18 PST 2006

Related to this issue, it was very non-intuitive to me that you had to
click on a "Source Code" link to get to the .dmg downloads at all.  It
literally took me 10 minutes of poking around the site today to find
the images, and most of that was simply figuring out that the download
area was called "Source Code".

Would the powers-that-be object to changing that link to "Downloads"
or something like that?

~ Nathan