A variety of problems

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Wed Dec 13 07:56:02 PST 2006

On Dec 13, 2006, at 1:09 AM, Eric Angell wrote:
> Done, sooner than expected.
> http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/11143

Ok, it looks like it's not just a bug with the archive target (like I
originally thought), but force doesn't override the state file for
other targets too.

If a base/ committer (or at least someone who has more familiarity
with base/ than I do) could comment, that would be appreciated. (I
can create a patch and test it, but it would be helpful for someone
to let me know if I'm going to break everything by changing
portutil.tcl and/or if I should look elsewhere).

> Thanks for your help, despite my original tone.

no problem.
--
Daniel J. Luke