Keyboard problems?

Gregers Petersen glup at momu.dk
Sun Dec 17 01:20:42 PST 2006

Dear All

I did recently acquire an Intel MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, DK
Keyboard - I run OS X 10.4.8 with all required updates.

I use english localization with DK keyboard.

I'm a tcsh user - and have added MacPorts path to my .tcshrc

Have installed MacPorts 1.3.1.1 + done selfupdate.

But, I have a problem in regard to applications installed via MacPorts
--> All third level key-combinations are "dead".

Example: alt+@ is expected to result in the output of '@' or alt+)
should output ] ... and so forth.

This does work as expected in 'aqua' and X11 - except in the case of
applications installed via MacPorts?

I have via MacPorts installed, and the problem exists in:

Bluefish
Wireshark
Gaim
     etc.

I have never had a similar problem like this - have been using
DarwinPorts for approx. 4 years and OS X since 10.1.3.

I have no idea about what to look for, all I've been looking through
looks fine ??

--

gregers/

FreeBSD 6-Stable since the 14. of February