Making a port

Watson Ladd watsonbladd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 05:08:12 PST 2006

Thank you very much.
Right now I have a problem where the install and activate steps are
complaining about missing a file while the software actually is
installed in the right spot.
What should I do?
The file is  /opt/local/var/db/dports/software/scheme48/1.4_0+darwin_8.
It looks like the sandbox install isn't happening. What do I need to do
to fix it?