php5 & postgresql82?

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Sun Dec 31 06:50:25 PST 2006

On 30.12.2006, at 19.40, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Dec 30, 2006, at 05:25, Ringo De Smet wrote:
>
>> I installed postgresql82 & postgresql82-server ports. Following these
>> ports, I wanted to "install php5 +apache2 +postgresql", but the
>> install
>> wants to setup postgresql81. Is there any way I can point the php5
>> postgresql variant to my postgresql82 port?
>
> The php5 port will need to be changed. I'd be happy to do that if
> someone will tell me how I should change it. Should we change the
> php5 port to use postgresql82 instead of postgresql81, or should we
> provide both options? I don't use PostgreSQL so I don't know.

Hi,
I fixed that. I'm sorry not having done this earlier, but the
decision to make PostgreSQL versions to be distinct ports was made
before me making sense due to different formats of the database.

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	skype:jyrkiwahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386