is platypus maintained? + crosscompiling (intel + ppc)

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Sun Dec 31 10:35:28 PST 2006

hi all,
i'm new to the list and to macports.
i've succeed porting the osx build of my project
(http://clam.iua.upf.edu) macports. since we are used
to linux development it suits our needs very much.

i have problems installing platypus, are these servers
temporarily down, or just not maintained anymore?

$ sudo port install platypus
Password:
--->  Fetching Platypus
--->  Attempting to fetch platypus3.2.src.zip from
http://sveinbjorn.sytes.net/files/software/platypus/

actually my dns cannot even resolve the ip of any of
the mirrors.

on another topic, i'd like to crosscompile (intel+ppc)
all my project's dependencies.
i have already done some research on how to this in
unix-like packages, but i guess that the compile/link
flags should change depending on the packages. so i'd
like to know if there is some documentation or experience
whatsoever on that.

thanks,
pau

believed to be clean.