some sylpheed questions

Altoine Barker ndiscreet at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 12:37:02 PST 2006

Well, you can not blame sylpheed just yet. You have to take into
consideration your internet provider. I noticed that whenever I went to
any of my friends house with sbcyahoo or any equivalent services under
that "umbrella" (i.e. AT&T, BellSouth, etc), then I can not send out any
email using POP unless, I use their POP access (i.e. mail.sbcglobal.net,
user/password.. you get the idea). Look at it that way.

HTH

-Altoine