Installing Apache2 on MacBook Pro issue

Julien KRIVACSY julien at emprint.fr
Wed Nov 1 06:51:52 PST 2006

Ok, I did this, and I had to remove /opt/local/bin/iconv, /opt/local/
include/iconv.h, libcharset.h, localcharset.h, /opt/local/lob/
libcharset.1.0.0.dylib, libcharset.a, libcharset.la, /opt/local/share/
man/man1/iconv.1.gz, /opt/local/share/man/man3/iconv.3.gz,
iconv_close.3.gz, iconv_open.3.gz, iconvctl.3.gz and apparently it
worked :)

Thanks everybody, I'm now continuing the install of ruby on rails,
maybe I will have more problems, see you soon :)
Later :( :

I found several others packages with the same problems, How can I
remove everything and reinstall all that mess correctly ?
Can I simply remove /opt and reinstall macports again ?

Thank you, Julien