Available Ports web listing MIA? (Was: Perl MacPorts Status)

Mike Savory msavory at nzbox.com
Thu Nov 2 13:22:55 PST 2006

Hi

The TRUNK Ports list looks like it can be browsed in TRAC at

http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/browser/trunk/dports

For instance the current portfile for Wireshark is at

http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/browser/trunk/dports/net/
wireshark

Regards

Mike

(p.s.   is someone updating Wireshark to 0.99.4, released yesterday)