Building doxygen +wizard against qt3-mac or qt3

cssdev at mac.com cssdev at mac.com
Fri Nov 3 12:57:47 PST 2006

On Nov 3, 2006, at 1:43 PM, Eric Gorr wrote:

> I attempted to build doxygen +wizard against the the qt3-mac & qt3
> port, but got the errors below. Anyone know how to get around this
> problem?

I can confirm that error. It looks like an upstream bug with the
doxywizard source. Maybe it needs a newer version of Qt? I'll try the
doxygen 1.5.1 source to see if that works.

http://svn.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/10985

I'll see if I can figure out how to fix the problem, but in the
meantime you should be able to build and run the standard command-
line version.

Chris