cannot login to trac. (After Mac OS Forge Redesign)

cssdev at mac.com cssdev at mac.com
Tue Nov 14 09:02:51 PST 2006

On 14.11.2006, at 12.18, Takanori Yamamoto wrote:

> I don't know if other committers/users have the same problem but
> after Mac OS Forge Redesign, I can't login to trac.

I just manually entered the Trac login URL:
<https://svn.macosforge.org/projects/macports/login>

Strangely, the wp-login link seems to let me login now, although I
"do not have sufficient permissions to access" my own profile. Also,
there should be a prominent link for creating new bugs.  The only
link seems to be on the Bug Reports page linked under "Getting Started".
<http://www.macports.org/?page_id=8>

Note that once already in Trac, the exact same "Bug Reports" link
under "Getting Started" goes to a different page! So, there's no easy
link for opening a new ticket once already in Trac. An easily-
accessible "new ticket" link would be great to have back. :)

Chris