Temporary slib *downgrade* acceptable?

Carl Menezes carl at serato.com
Wed Nov 15 14:58:39 PST 2006

Thanks for that. It will be a huge deal to be able to use GnuCash on
the Mac. How long would a change like this take to appear across the
mirrors? Just so I know when to try next. Thanks again - gotta say,
this is the first mailing list I've come across where people respond
with helpful info really quick and something gets done really quick
too. Kudos to you guys.

Carl