font problems in ghostview & gv

Robert Montgomery admin at bonfiredev.ca
Tue Oct 3 09:32:31 PDT 2006

Figured it out.   using 'gs -h' I was able to locate where gs thought
the fonts should be.  then after installing "slocate" I was able to
track down the actual location of fonts, then linked the real location
to the presumed location.   Not sure why there was a disconnect between
the presumed and actual font locations,  but whatever, its working!

Rob