Available Ports web listing MIA? (Was: Perl MacPorts Status)

Michael Glaesemann grzm at seespotcode.net
Tue Oct 3 17:21:52 PDT 2006

On Oct 4, 2006, at 8:47 , Matthew Ross wrote:

> I created a web page that shows the version status of all the Perl
> MacPorts.  I was inspired by a page someone did for Gnome.

> The new page can be found here:
> http://www.trulycertifiable.com/perl_macports_status.html

Thanks, Matthew. That page should prove to be very helpful.

Related to this, I really liked and found useful the old darwinports
ports listing page (at http://darwinports.org/ports/ iirc, and still
up at http://darwinports.opendarwin.org/ports/). Is there a similar
page at MacPorts? I've looked around the site and even done some URL
munging to see if something's there but just not announced. Are there
any plans for this? (If this is a FAQ, please feel free to point me
to where I should have found it :) )

Thanks!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net