FreeTDS

Terry Smith terry at shebiki.org
Thu Oct 5 17:09:44 PDT 2006

On Oct 5, 2006, at 12:58 PM, Emmanuel Hainry wrote:
> difficult way) try to update portfile and patches to the new 0.64
> version following
> http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/9800.

I manually updated the portfile and patches and attached them to this
bug last week, so all you should have to do is to download the
attached tarball over the top of the rsynced one (look in the
directory output by "port file freetds", this is the easy way) or set
up your own local repository and put it first in sources.conf file
(slightly harder).

Ideally someone would apply the changes to the main source tree so
people could do a "port sync", I'm not sure how to make that happen
however.

--Terry