Where are the wiki help pages?

Christos Efstathiou christos.e at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 04:56:02 PDT 2006

Actually the reason of my initial request was my wasted effort to setup a
Apache/svn/webdav server in my lab's g4 powerpc (running 10.4.8) in order to
host my thesis work and start a project with my colleagues. Being in the
middle of the process and while: 1. Apache wasn't starting in every reboot
using the  .plist file (noticed the naming change to macports in the last
week) 2. svn was working fine when i started Apache 3. my webdav folder was
not accessible using the Goto Server cmd-K I lost my Reference pages Rob
created.

As to Ian's reply, thank you but I wasn't really looking for the entire wiki
(although I enjoyed the way it was, very helpful)...It could be my post
titlethough... so my bad!

Rob, could you please help on this? Maybe redirect me to the right
place...and my comment on the game having the potential of an overtime or
even penalties was going to Randall's sig... Maybe its the fact the ball is
not really round (
http://digg.com/general_sciences/Why_Goalies_Hate_the_New_World_Cup_Soccer_Ball)
or goalies just get tired when they sit in front of the monitor too much!

Thanks for your help!