After Installation, How To Run?

Jeffery Martin je44ery at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 17:57:37 PDT 2006

On 10/6/06, Joe Auty <joe at opendarwin.org> wrote:
> Looks like you simply need to run this from your X11 app... Your X11
> app is an optional install off of your Tiger DVD. It is necessary to
> provide the graphical environment that these applications (that
> haven't been ported to Aqua) require to run.

Hmmm.  You know, I keep hearing this, but I'm not finding anything
obvious on my Tiger (10.4) DVD about X11 installs.  People act like
once you insert the DVD into the drive, it will be ovious how to get
X11 installed, but it isn't.

I'll try one more time going through that disk looking to install X11.
 I'm not seeing an /Application/Utilities/X anything, so I'm
concluding that X11 is not installed.

--
Jeffery Martin
512-680-0343 cell