AW: Php-module for apache - start server

Ulrich Wiederhold wubuwei at gmx.net
Mon Oct 23 10:18:41 PDT 2006

Hello,
I did a lot of installs/reinstalls and I still have the same problem. I
couldn´t get to work apache2 with php4 or 5.
1. I installed mysql5 +server -> works
2. I installed apache2 -> works

3. I installed php4 +apache2 +mysql5 and followed the steps at the end,
renaming php.ini, pear.conf, checked for the httpd.conf entry and the
permissions of libphp4.so, no result. Apache works fine, test.php (<?php
echo phpinfo(); ?>) only displays the code.

4. reinstalled php4, tryed the same with php5, same result.

Error.log shows that I am missing dbd:
"this function has not yet implemented on this platform: DBD: driver for
[DBDriver unset] not available"

Port instelled shows:
   apache2 @2.2.3_0 (active)
   apr @1.2.7_0 (active)