AW: Php-module for apache - start server

Ulrich Wiederhold wubuwei at gmx.net
Mon Oct 23 13:32:45 PDT 2006

Hi,
Thanks a lot.
The lines in httpd.conf about in the mime-section were missing. Now it
works.
Thanks.
Perhaps there should be another little textmsg after installing php for
apache2?
It used to be this way in older apache versions, I thaught it´s not
nessesary anymore for verions 2.
Anyways. Thanks again.
Now I can continue with perl and the other stuff...

Uli