Upgrade to GTK2 2.10.6.0

Takashi Yoshida tyoshida at mac.com
Fri Oct 27 22:16:55 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Does anyone have problem upgrading existing GTK2 to GTK2 2.10.6?

My MacBook Pro has GTK2 (2.10.2_1) installed via macports and I'm
trying to upgrade to GTK2 2.10.6_0 (the latest as of this writing).

I'm getting the following error:

configure: error:
                 *** Cannot link to Accessibility Toolkit.
Accessibility Toolkit is required
                 *** to build GTK+

Warning: the following items did not execute (for gtk2):
com.apple.destroot com.apple.configure com.apple.build
DEBUG: Registry error: XFree86 not registered as installed.
     invoked from within
"registry_installed ${portname}"
     invoked from within
"$workername eval registry_installed \${portname}"
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1

What is Accessbility Toolkit and where do I get it? And why do I
suddenly get this error when I was able to install GTK2 previously?

Thanks for your help.

--
Takashi Yoshida
tyoshida [at] mac [dot] com