Wireshark issue with New MacBook Pro

Takashi Yoshida tyoshida at mac.com
Sat Oct 28 20:32:26 PDT 2006

I just did a quick search on google, and looks like this may be a
known issue.

http://www.mail-archive.com/wireshark-users@wireshark.org/msg00363.html

According to the mail, tcpdump also will behave the same way and they
are waiting for a fix from Apple (no fix time estimate is given). I
suppose those of us who use Intel based Mac may need to shout at
Apple...

On Oct 29, 2006, at 11:13 AM, Eric Hall wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 10:12:58AM +0800, Takashi Yoshida wrote:
>> Actually, I've seen this happen on my MacBook Pro as well and I do
>> not have KisMac installed.
>> I didn't have much time to search or do anything about it but I was
>> going to mention this on the list, but looks like Mike beat me to it.
>>

> 	Anyone with another flavor of recent x86 Mac seeing this
> problem?
> 	I don't have one to test with....
>

> 			-eric

Takashi Yoshida