Building aqbanking

Marc André Selig mas at seligma.com
Sun Oct 29 12:16:49 PST 2006

On 29.10.2006, at 01:50, Mike Alexander wrote:

> Has anyone gotten aqbanking to build correctly?

Yes, I did. ;)  I don't normally use it, though.

> I fixed these (perhaps incorrectly) by patching the Portfile for
> aqbanking:
> +		  port:ktoblzcheck \
> +		  port:libglade2

I added this to the Portfile; thanks.  I guess I never noticed
because I only ever built aqbanking as a prerequisite for gnucash,
which depends on things that will include libglade2.

> +	system "cd ${worksrcpath} && aclocal -I m4 -I ${prefix}/share/
> aclocal"

I would recommend using aclocal and autoconf as supplied by
MacPorts.  This line suggests that you're using Apple's aclocal or
some other "foreign" version.

Does switching to the MacPorts version fix your problem?

Regards,
Marc