Installing Apache2 on MacBook Pro issue

Julien KRIVACSY julien at emprint.fr
Tue Oct 31 00:34:00 PST 2006

Good Morning,

Actually, I don't understand why is it...
I have a fresh XCode 2.4 install (from Apple Website) and I
successfully selfupdated macports (which require compiling and which
was successfull in using -arch i686). By compiling apache2
dependencies, it compilled several packages like expat and I don't
remember others., everything went right, so libiconv seems to brings
out some problems on my machine. If you want me to try something to
check, do not hesitate because I'm stuck...

Thanks, Julien