Error installing librsvg, xrender

Nathan Day nathan_day at mac.com
Sun Sep 10 03:26:12 PDT 2006

I found I could get past that problem if I used the install disk that
come with my MacBook to update X11, I had installed X11 from the
apple download. Now I get a different problem when all the
dependencies are installed but installing librsvg sort of fails with
this message

Updating /opt/local/etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders
Error: Target com.apple.activate returned: couldn't change working
directory to "/opt/local/lib/gtk-2.0/2.4.0/loaders": no such file or
directory

I don't have a 'opt/local/lib/gtk-2.0/2.4.0/loaders' directory but I
do have ' /opt/local/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders'

I say it sort of fails because the command line tool rsvg that comes
with librsvg seems to be working fine.