Problems since migrate from dport to macosforge.org

erchache2000 erchache2000.mac at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:26:34 PDT 2006

Joe Auty escribió:
> Hello,
>
> What happens when you try to upgrade your ports?
>

> On Sep 11, 2006, at 7:43 AM, erchache2000 wrote:
>
>> Hi, im user of darwinports. Since darwinports move to macosforge, i have
>> a lot of problems with ports.
>>
>> I enter on irc channel and somebody says to me i dont need to change
>> nothing, but....i have some problems.
>>
>> When try to join to trac bug tracker system, i dont receive mail with
>> password and i cant find where i do that.
>>
>> When migration will be finished? How i can upgrade my ports sucessfully?
>> How i can join to trac system to add bugs?
>>
>> When i enter on macosforge.org i feel im on a dead page which arent
>> update since server goes on.... :-(
>>
>> I'm waiting for your replies.
>>
>> Thanks.

Its a problem with yelp port, i cant install gnucash for dependencies
problems.

For this reason i want to register on trac bug system, but i cant.

I dont know if with my actual configuration can run ok.

Here is my port -dv selfupdate and my port -dv install gnucash:
http://wiki.us.es/asmarin/wakka.php?wakka=GnuCashproblem&v=hgb

A ticket are open for yelp:
http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/10458

I want to register on trac but i cant....login box doesnt show send
password to email or similar.

Well, im waiting for your replies.

Thanks.