MacPorts for Intel Macs?

Pieter Baele pieter.baele at telenet.be
Thu Sep 14 07:13:05 PDT 2006

Hey,

That's strange, I compiled vim and tetex, xetex a few minutes ago
without a problem.
I also tried bluefish but without luck, some dependant packages
needed by bluefish don't compile.
(i think it was gd or something like that)

On 14 Sep 2006, at 15:54, Tim Visher wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> does macports work for intel macs yet?  I downloaded and installed
> it from source (couldn't find any binaries if they're available)
> but I have been completely unsuccessful installing any of the
> packages since then.
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> Timmy V.

Pieter Baele
pieter.baele at telenet.be
LinuxUser: #310384

testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up it is
perfect.

                         --- Linus Torvalds