Apache2 Installation Error

Altoine Barker ndiscreet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:02:34 PDT 2007

Ok. Give me your setup information; OS, XCode, PATH, and MacPort. I look
ed over your debug information and I noticed that it references or uses
programs primarily from your Mac OS X Panther environment (i.e.
/usr/bin) and not from the MacPorts environment. If your path is setup
so that /opt/local/bin and /opt/local/sbin are first entries in your
path with the exception of a python path entry, you might need to
install binutils, clean libiconv again, and then attempt to reinstall
libiconv. This way, MacPorts will depend on itself and less on your Mac
OS X Panther environment. HTH

- -Altoine