Please clear up DarwinPort/MacPorts confusion

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Thu Apr 5 09:52:54 PDT 2007

Hi Dan,

Sorry, we've been waiting to put up a 1.4 release announcement until
the dmg's were built, which finished last night. I'll be posting a
new announcement this morning.

Yes, 1.4.0 is final.

Sorry about the other pages: you may have found darwinports.com,
which is run by a third party that tries to make money off of our
project. Our old site, darwinports.org, redirects to macports.org,
our official site. The old site at darwinports.opendarwin.org
_should_ be made to redirect to www.macports.org (and now does).

And about there being no "about" page, I fall on the mercy of the court.

James