fltk problems

Stefan Bruda bruda at cs.ubishops.ca
Tue Apr 10 18:33:56 PDT 2007

Hi,

At 01:10 -0400 on 2007-4-10 Yves de Champlain wrote:

 > fltk was in a dire state.
 > rev 1 should be much better, just commited

The new fltk does not work for me too well.  The fluid issue has
already been noted, and I also note the following problem:

flstring.h:29:28: error: FL/Fl_Export.H: No such file or directory

Maybe it is something I am doing wrong, I have not checked things
thoroughly yet (but I will do so and I will write back if I will find
something notable).

In any case, is it terribly difficult to have an X11 fltk (as a
variant maybe)?  I would be ecstatic to have all my applications
working under X (I like the UI semantics much better) and fltk-based
applications (I am actually using only one, but anyway...) are one
significant breakage of this desired state (for me).

Many thanks in advance,
Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't.  That's logic.