Website redesign (was Re: Please clear up DarwinPort/MacPorts confusion)

Björn Lundin b.f.lundin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:21:14 PDT 2007

11 apr 2007 kl. 19.52 skrev Sean Fulton:

> http://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/trunk/doc/

It seems like I don't get my own postings, so I repy to this one again.
Judging from the subject, I take it that this is the list to ask
questions about the
making of the docs? Or is there another list for that?

I'm just curious about tha last line in the Makefiles :

include ../../base/Mk/dports.autoconf.mk

I don't have it.

minimac: bnl$ locate dports.autoconf.mk
/opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate1/base/Mk/dports.autoconf.mk.in

What do I install to get it?
(Tried autoconf, but taht got me Perl 5.8 amongst other things
instead ;-) But I think I need it anyway)

Running 'make all' with that line commented out runs fine,
except for 'tidy' warnings.

So what is that file intended to do?

/Björn

Björn Lundin