MacPorts py-gsl installation failure

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Sat Apr 14 13:35:31 PDT 2007

Jochen Küpper <jochen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de> on Saturday, April 14, 2007 at
8:23 AM -0800 wrote:
>sorry to come in with so many problems, I am generally quite please
>with MacPorts. However, it seems that the Python/Science ports I am
>trying to install these days somehow don't work for me...

I just tried it and it failed for me too (Intel), though I forgot to check
to see if the errors were the same.  Anyway, the version was pretty old
(0.20) and since it has no maintainer I updated it to 0.3.2 and it builds
for me now.  There is a version 0.9.0 but I couldn't get it to work.  So
give it a half day or so and do a selfupdate and try again and hopefully
0.3.2 will install ok for you.

Mark