What is in /opt/local/var/db/dports

Dan Stowell danstowell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 03:35:12 PDT 2007

Could someone please add a paragraph along the lines of

 To save some space, you could execute
 sudo port -f clean --all all
 to clean both the distfiles and the build directory.

to this FAQ item Elias references? I registered for the website on the
naïve assumption that this would let me edit the wiki, but no.
(Ridiculous.)

Dan

http://www.mcld.co.uk