MacPorts 1.4.1 released for self update

Scott C. Kennedy sck at nogas.org
Mon Apr 16 15:52:32 PDT 2007

One question on the 1.4.1 release. In the ChangeLog for 1.4.1, I saw
this line...

  - Add xar 1.4 into the build of MacPorts base. xar is now installed
into /opt/local/, which will conflict with anybody who has the xar port
installed. (jberry in r23687).

So, does this mean I should to a `port uninstall xar`, since I have it
installed? Or is it too late?

    Biko:/opt/local/var/db/dports/distfiles sck$ port version
    Version: 1.410
    Biko:/opt/local/var/db/dports/distfiles sck$ port installed | grep xar
      xar @1.4_0+darwin_8 (active)

Scott
PS> Thanks for the quick fix on gnuplot, by the time I was ready to post
a bug report, it was already fixed!