gtk26 cancel

Teus Benschop teus at teusbenschop.nl
Tue Apr 17 00:05:30 PDT 2007

Here is a request for the person(s) who are adding or removing ports.

The gtk26 port was originally brought in because the gtk2 port wasn't
performing so well in certain areas. But these days the gtk2 port is
working well, and there is no need anymore for the gtk26 port.

Is it possible to remove this port?

I am listed as the maintainer of the gtk26 port, and these days this
port doesn't seem to compile anymore, and I see no need to maintain this
port any longer seeing the gtk2 port does well.

Teus.